What are Finishing Services? Print finishing is best explained as anything that is done to improve the look or functionality of a design after it has been printed. Print finishing services can involve a variety of processes, including binding, gluing, stapling, perforation, folding, and more. The following is a list of our basic services.
Manual / Specification Binding:
- Custom hole punching, die-cutting and round cornering.
- ACCO Metal Prong Fasteners, GBC Comb Bound, Screw Posts and Stapled Booklets.
Large Format Binding:
- Paper Strip stapling for edge binding on drawing packages.
- ACCO Metal Prong Fasteners and Screw Posts. Custom
Padding / Forms Gluing:
- Carbonless Forms – Chemical Edge Gluing.
- Padding Glue that dries translucent for notepads or booklets.
- Two sided – 5 mills encapsulated, glossy finish.